2016 Park City Year End Report
Ask as you shall receive. Here is an update on the real estate market in the greater Park City area for last year. The numbers speak for themselves and you can find them in the Summit Sotheby’s International Realty’s 2016 Report here.
Here are some of the main takeaways from the report:
- Greater Park City single family home sales in units are up 14%
- Average days on market for single family homes in Kimball Junction is 36 days, down 5% from last year
- Average price of condos in Upper Deer Valley Resort are up 35%
- Condos in Old Town are on the market for an average of 69 days, down 10% from last year
- Prospector single family home price is up 22%
- Single family home sales in Trailside Park up 35% in units and 16% in price
Way to go, Park City!
We invite you to review Summit Sotheby’s International Realty’s residential year-end market update for the Greater Park City area, comparing 2016 with previous years. This update also provides market data for Summit County, Wasatch County, 84060, 80498 and 25+ individual Park City MLS areas.
Market data provided includes Average List Price, Average Sold Price, Average Monthly Supply of Inventory among others and is broken out by Single Family Homes and Condominiums and Vacant Land.
PCMLS areas include: Aerie, Deer Crest, Empire Pass, Glenwild – Silver Creek, Jeremy Ranch, Jordanelle, Kimball Junction, Lower Deer Valley® Resort, Upper Deer Valley® Resort, Old Town, Park Meadows, Pinebrook, Promontory, Prospector, Silver Springs, Summit Park, Sun Peak – Bear Hollow, The Canyons, Trailside Park, Heber – Daniels, Midway – Charleston, Timberlakes, Kamas – Marion, Oakley – Weber Canyon, Wanship – Hoytsville – Coalville – Echo and Henefer, Woodland – Francis.
If you have any questions regarding real estate conditions in your neighborhood, turn to me, your local Summit Sotheby’s International Realty sales associate. No one knows the market better!