2017 Park City Year End Report
Want the skinny on the real estate market in the greater Park City area last year? Sotheby’s has it, of course. The gist of Park City real estate last year is that it was booming. The numbers speak for themselves and you can find them in the Summit Sotheby’s International Realty’s 2017 Report here.
Here are some of the main takeaways from the report:
- Single family home sales in units in Park City Proper are up 16%
- Average price of Old Town single family homes up 18%
- Snyderville single family homes are on the market for an average of 83 days, down 13% from last year
- Silver Springs single family home price up 8%
- Condo sales in Park City proper up 12% in units and 10% in price
- Snyderville Basin condo sales up 5% in price overall
Nice job, Park City!