Live PC Give PC – A Day to Donate to Park City Non-Profits
Live PC Give PC is something very dear to my heart. This is a wonderful day when the community gets together to raise money for Park City Non-Profits which is organized by the Park City Foundation. Last year, they raised over $600,000, and their goal this year is to get to $750,000! Some of the great news: as of 2PM we’re already at $500,000 for this year’s Live PC Give PC!
This is one of those few moments where I’m not trying to toot my horn, but I feel it’s important for people to know that myself and my clients Live PC Give PC year round! For every closing that occurs, I donate a minimum of $50 to a local non profit in my client’s name. The non-profits that have received the bulk of the donations are:
- Recycle Utah, our local non-profit that emphasises recycling and waste reduction. They also operate our local recycling center.
- Mountain Trails Foundation, which builds and maintains trails of all types around Park City. Did you know that we have well over 400 miles of single track for hiking and biking around Park City?
- KUED, our local PBS station in Salt Lake City, which is very good.
- Peace House, a shelter for women who are victims of domestic abuse.
- KPCW, our local non-profit radio station and NPR Affiliate in Park City.
- Rescue Rovers, a pet adoption in Salt Lake City where we got our wonderful chocolate lab, Sadie, after Bear died.
- National Ability Center, a wonderful, large non-profit organization on Park City that supports disabled athletes and empowerment of disabled persons through recreational and athletic activities.
In 2013 alone, we have donated well in excess of $2000 for these non-profits. If you haven’t donated to LivePcGivePc today yet, please do, by clicking here!. Thank you!