Not-Yet-Listed Homes in Park City – July 2017
Love being in the know? Then you’ll be excited to hear about these not-yet-listed properties coming to the Park City real estate market in the near future.
The week of July 17, a Lofts end-unit town home will go live in Old Town. Deer Valley Loop Unit 8 boasts a spacious layout, plus a rooftop deck complete with a hot tub, fire pit, dry bar, and ski run views. This 3BD/5BA 3,074sf home will be listed at $1,900,000 and is perfect as a primary residence, vacation home, or investment property.
Soon after, 3004 Meadows Drive will arrive on scene—a 5BD plus office/6BA 4690sf home that has just undergone a gorgeous remodel throughout. At $2.4 million, this Park Meadows home will move quickly, so let me know if you’re interested.
Here are a few more not-yet-listed properties in Park City to watch for:
- 4BD/4BA ~3400sf home on third Fairway of the Jeremy Ranch golf course with huge deck ($900,000)
- 4BD/4BA ~4000sf quiet home on 10.57 acres in Silver Creek with pano views ($1,200,000)
- 4BD/3BA 3500sf Prospector home close to schools and trails ($968,000)
- 3BD+bunk room/4BA 1946sf remodeled end-unit in Red Pine (~$785,000)
- 8000sf newly built home in Silver Creek on 3 acres with nice finishes, theater room, and oversized three-car garage (Price TBD)
If you’re interested, please contact me as soon as possible for more details.